ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This Time it is 5 min. to Five

     Help! I am doing a food blog, and have nothing to blog about today! It is five minutes til, I am not even sure what to make for dinner, the kids are again covered in mud (it might only be dirt since it hasn't rained in what, 3 days?) and time is ticking away. I did get to talk to my sister several times today as she is back in country from Iraq and we are planning vacation, yay! Now it is well after 5 because the kids were screaming and trying to get on the trampoline (ok for the 4 and 3 year old, not the 22 month old). Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Scrambled eggs and fruit? whole grain pancakes and fruit? Baked potatoes and a salad, or potatoes with sesonings, oil and diced then baking in backgrouund while fixing the salad, or steaming veggies to serve up in about 1/2 hour? Hope the evening turs out fun and the dirty little men are all tired and ready to enjoy a tub beofre bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny, I would be rooting through the pantry trying to come up with ideas and you're sitting there blogging! I'm sure whatever you made was fabulous. That's so exciting that Jessica is back!

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online