ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I’m Loving This Week...

...Costco. It is my friend. And NO, I don’t go there all the time, just often enough to keep stocked up on the essentials. You know, diapers, nuts, toothpaste (yeah pretty much anything that you want in super duper bulk) Although I have to say I am using it less and less with my coupon-ing. That is another story all together however! My fab find of the week, and for pretty much under 10 smackers is Kirkland brand’s Organic Tortilla Chips and Santa Barbara’s Mango Salsa with Peach. Not only are they only $5 or so each, but they come in a mondo super big size... the kind that I justify buying because I have 4 kids now but secretly it is just for me, all just for me! Muahahaha! And if that creepy laugh didn’t frighten you, I know this won’t either... check the stats. It’s all right there.


Nutrition Facts

Santa Barbara - Mango Salsa With Peach

  1.   
Calories25Sodium110 mg
Total Fat0 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs5 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars4 g
Trans0 gProtein0 g
Cholesterol0 mg  
Vitamin A2%Calcium0%
Vitamin C8%Iron0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie need

Nutrition Facts
Kirkland Signature Organic Tortilla Chips
Calories 140Calories from Fat  60
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g11%
   Saturated Fat 0.5g2%
   Trans Fat 0g 
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 16g5%
   Dietary Fiber 2g8%
   Sugars 0g 
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A (IU) 00%
Vitamin C 0mg0%
Calcium 20mg2%
Iron 0.36mg2%


Seriously, how many foods out there can YOU eat that are only 25 delicious calories? Next time you’re hungry, reach for some yummy salsa to stave off starvation. Forget the chips even and eat it by the spoonful, I do! It is oh so good, and might I add makes some super fast meals in a pinch (check out the recipe for Kale Wraps).
Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. I love chips and salsa, but I can't say I've eaten salsa by itself!!

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online