ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, August 9, 2010

P.S. spray paint will kill your grass

That’s right kids, in case you didn’t know, even a tarp is not enough to prevent such a foul occurrence. How do I know this? Because I have spent the last 6 weeks 3 hours and 27 minutes working on just about every single type of house project under the sun. From refinishing kitchen cabinets to hanging new bathroom hardware to simple decorating projects, and even clean up recovery from redesigned fireplaces. Brings “It’s all in the wrist” to a new level doesn’t it?
     For a while there, I didn’t even have any exciting news to put on my blog. Well, not exciting related to the food department anyways. Each day has honestly been filled with such interesting little tidbits of random discoveries and information (all related to house remodeling and cleanup), that I guess I decided not to bore you with such trivialities. I mean, this is not a home renovation blog anyway right? Well, as much as I would like to stay away from the dark side of home remodeling and moving in my personal posts on life and home, family, and food, it is still rather related don’t you think? Point being, I may bore you a time or two with some photos of my re-vamped kitchen. Maybe even a quick how to on some casual decor project, but I promise that will be all! Here’s to re-subjecting my readers to more delicious culinary creations, the ever present home cooked family meal, and my newest healthy discovery of the week. Hold on to your seats. The hubs is going to be gone for a month right before this baby is due and things are bound to get fascinating, at best!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I'm even excited about the home renovation posts!

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online